Rat poisoning incident in village.

 

I have received reports of rat poison being found in a village residents garden and it having been eaten by pet dogs that have become very ill. The necessary treatment is potentially life threatening (not to mention expensive). I would therefore ask that particular care be taken when putting rat poison down to prevent such an event happening again. Please use secure bait boxes and take whatever other suitable precautions are necessary.

Many thanks for your cooperation.


paul@shelfanger.com